In the last period business communication has been reinforced in addition to the classic channels, such as newsletters, posts on social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, but also with direct messages on smartphones via Telegram and other instant messaging services.
In Telegram bots are real accounts managed by software, these bots are able to perform different tasks offering many services to users:
- Receive personalized notifications and news: A bot can act as a “smart” newspaper, sending relevant content as soon as it is published
- Integration with other services: A bot can enrich Telegram chats with content taken from other services
- Accept payments from Telegram users: A bot can offer paid services or be a virtual showcase
- Create custom tools: A bot can provide weather forecasts, translations or other services
- Build social services: A bot can provide weather forecasts, translations or other services
bit Time Professionals develops Telegram bots to support your specific business allowing an interaction with your customers simply unreachable with other means, even less with the classic email. For example, below are some types of bots designed for different types of customers who deal with sales with a network of agents:
- Auctions on line: all subscribers to a bot participate in an auction to win a good or a product in real time. Particularly useful for companies with a network of commercial agents in the fresh food sector.
- Catalogues and price lists: The customer can use a simple and intuitive interface to consult a specific catalogue. The commercial agent who follows him can know what the customer is interested in (depending on his search history) and offer specific products. Definitely simpler and more functional than a traditional catalogue or price list.
- Customized offers and communications: Reach all your customers in a timely and accurate manner without drowning in the sea of spam and various newsletters.
Reaching all your customers in an interactive way has never been easier!